Qi Veterinary Clinic
140 Webster Road
Shelburne VT 05482
Phone: (802) 951-8800
Fax: (802) 951-5800
Our Phone Menu options:
1. If you are a current Qi client requesting an appointment
2. If you have arrived at the clinic for a scheduled visit or are here to pick up a previously placed order
3. If you would like to update us on one of our patients
4. If our patient is experiencing a medical emergency (seek out your nearest emergency vet hospital if calling beyond our posted business hours below)
5. To request a prescription refill, including herbal medicines (please give us 24 hours’ notice so we may verify the prescription and prepare your order)
6. If you are interested in becoming a client at Qi Veterinary Clinic
7. For our business hours and contact information (see below)
8. For other requests
Did you know you can now Text Qi Veterinary Clinic?
Save our number 802-300-3428 to your Contacts as "Qi Vet Texting” and send us a message
Download our free Mobile App!
View your pets Scheduled Appointments, Prescription information, Vaccine Records, Request an Appointment, and Request an RX refill!
We continue to be available to our active clientele and patients. We are no longer requiring masks. We ask that you give us advanced notice, prior to your arrival, if you prefer Dr. Nate and our staff wear a face covering during your visit. We have created alternatives to our usual Technician-led intake interviews at the start of each Health Evaluation visit. We recommend detailing your primary concerns and recent observations about your animal companion in advance of your visit, either over the phone, or alternately, using an electronic form that we email to you so that you may complete in advance.
If you need refills of medicines, parasite prevention options, or food items, we request that our clients call ahead to give us ample time to verify that your items are available, and to prepare your order so that we can expedite the pick-up process. We continue to request at least 24 hours advance notice for medication refills, including herbal medicines. Payment at the time of your order is requested. We give thanks to our clients who have shown us continued patience during this challenging time.